Did you spend a lot of time in the sun when you were younger? Do you have wrinkles that make you look sad, tired, or angry even when you are fine?
Wrinkles are honorable marks of long life and valuable experience, but if they reduce your confidence, it is time to start a discussion of how to lessen them. At Front Range Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, we aggressively pursue innovations made in the plastic surgery world in order to offer you the best care. Wrinkle-reduction procedures like botox injections are constantly becoming kinder and more effective, and you can rest assured that you will get the height of proven care from us.
- Botox injections have been a great solution to wrinkles and more for many years.
- During this procedure, a very small amount of botulinum toxin is injected into a trouble site.
- The toxin prevents the nerve cells from communicating with the muscle cells, preventing the muscles from bunching and creating wrinkles.
- Yes, botulinum is a toxin, but only when used in large doses, so you do not have to worry.
- It may take up to five days for the injection’s full effects to appear, and once you have your results, they will last three to twelve months.
If your face is undermining your confidence, there is no reason to soldier on. You can find relief and renewed wholeness with Front Range Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Our Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Schutte, is committed to understanding you and delivering the unique reconstructive and cosmetic procedures you need. Call our Loveland office today!