If you have not considered breast reduction surgery, look at the following indicators that it could help you out:
- Your breasts are unequal sizes
- You are unhappy with the size and appearance of your breasts
- Your breasts are heavy with down-pointing nipples and areolas
- Your breasts give you shoulder, back, or neck pain
As with any surgery, it is important to take the time to fully understand and consider your options. Breast reduction surgery comes with its own advantages and disadvantages, and you need to weigh them against one another to decide what you want to do. The following are the top three pros and cons to breast reductions:
- Surgery will relieve neck, shoulder, and back pain. It will be easier to exercise and breathe.
- Your breasts will feel firmer and be in better proportion with your body.
- You will feel more confident, and your clothes will fit better
- Breast-feeding may be a problem.
- Possible decreased sensation in some areas
- Breasts and nipples may seem slightly uneven
If you are considering breast reduction surgery, make an appointment to meet with our Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Schutte. He will compassionately assess your situation and answer all your questions. Call our Loveland office today!