- You should check up on the quality/safety of your implants
- Your implants will last more than 10 years, but checking up on them can only be good. Warranties covering rupture, seroma formation, and capsular contracture usually only last 10 years, so you will save a lot of money if these issues are detected before the warranty expires.
- A lot happens in 10 years
- What has your body gone through since your procedure? Have you had children? Has your weight changed? What effect has aging had on your skin?
- Sometimes, asymmetry can be an issue after a while. Sagging can also occur over time. If you have either of these issues, make an appointment with your doctor to learn how to enhance your look.
- Even if your implants have not been affected by aging or wear, your preferences may have changed. You may want to look different than you did 10 years ago. If this is the case, talk to your doctor. Different shapes, sizes, and materials are available to you.
- You don’t want to miss new innovations in breast implants
- Researchers are constantly working to improve breast implants. Just because you already had an operation does not mean you cannot benefit from all the innovation. For example, silicone implants have come a long way. Their improvements include faster results, lower complication rates, and a very natural feel and look.
In the end, you are different from any other breast augmentation patient. At Front Range Plastic Surgery, we are committed to both understanding and fulfilling your unique needs and expectations. Schedule a visit with our Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for Fort Collins and Loveland today!