When you look in the mirror, do you like what you see? At Front Range Plastic and Surgery, we understand that life takes its toll on our bodies, and though this is natural, sometimes steps need to be taken to keep us feeling confident. The good news is, modern plastic surgery makes positive changes possible. If your body is taking the joy out of your life, you have the right to take a stand.
If your breasts are drooping or sagging, you have two options: breast lift and breast augmentation. These two operations can be combined, too. Here are some basics:
Implants are best when:
- The nipple is still close to the breast’s center and it does not point down
- Breast drooping is mild
- Some skin is still visible beneath the areola when breasts are viewed straight on
- The patient is in favor of going up a cup size
A lift is best when:
- The nipple points down or is at the bottom of the breast
- Breast drooping is more severe
- No skin is visible beneath the areola when breasts are viewed straight on
- Patient does not want to go up a cup size
To find your unique solution, make an appointment with our Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Schutte. At Front Range Plastic and Surgery, we are on a mission to restore beauty, wholeness, confidence, and balance to every single one of our clients. We know that these benefits look different for each person, and it is our pleasure to uniquely tailor our services to you. Even if you are not sure you need plastic surgery, we are open to simply talking with you about options and if you need them. Call today!